You will find below the documents composing the campaign toolkit you will need to participate to the Frack-Free campaign.
The toolkit includes:
- The context and the presentation of the campaign (HERE-pdf).
- A template letter you can send to candidates for the European Parliament’s elections (HERE-word) (HERE-pdf).
- The pledge declaration to be signed by candidates to the European Parliament’s elections (HERE-word) (HERE-pdf).
Contact us at this email address when a candidate signs the declaration: firstname.lastname@example.org
And don’t forget to send us a scanned copy of the declaration signed by the candidate.
The Frack-Free Europe logo is available here:
- Color – Ø 60 mm (HERE-jpg)
- Color – Ø 30 mm (HERE-jpg)
- Black & White – Ø 60 mm (HERE-jpg)
- Color bottomless – Ø 60 mm (HERE-png)
You can also find:
- An A3 poster background in color (HERE-word) (HERE-png);
- An A3 poster background in Black & White (HERE-word) (HERE-png).
You can find here a poster example (HERE-pdf).
In order to guarantee the uniformity of the campaign and respect its visual identity, please make sure to always use the Verdana font and to put the logo of your organisation/group at the bottom of the page, aligned in the center.
Badges : color – Ø 45 mm. They will be provided for the candidates. You would have to cover the shipping costs and the extra badges you would need for your campaign activities (price : €0,25 per unit).
Please contact us at this email address: email@example.com, to order badges, communicate the delivery address and mention the number of badges you would need for candidates and for your personal campaign actions.